Bushrangers Annual General Meeting
Another year has passed and once again it’s time for our Annual General Meeting. We will be back at the Arts and Ecology Centre located within the Maroochy Regional Bushland Botanic Gardens at Tanawha – https://goo.gl/maps/CoXPm2WcWeQ2. 2pm on the 10/03/2018.
Ben will probably show us yet another awesome PowerPoint again – AWWWW YEAH!!!!! (that was sarcasm). I will endeavour to try and get some interesting food this time (not Subway again) so if anyone has any ideas let me know.
Want to add an item to the agenda?
If you have something you want on the agenda then send it through to [email protected] by the 01/03/2018 so I can get it written up and sent out to everyone.
Want to have a go in the Committee?
I’ve emailed a link to all members with a nomination form, if you want to be apart of the committee this year.
Committee positions and example tasks
- President (Ride calendar, advocacy, grants, stakeholder management)
- Vice President (Help’s committee and good understudy position for President role for future)
- Secretary (Club administration, social media, grants, helps other committee members)
- Treasurer (Watches the money, GST and assets)
- Woman’s advocacy officer (GoGIRLs and events)
- Training officer (Organise coaching training, training clinics and beginner rides)
- Trails officer (Adopt-a-trail system and trail care days)
- Social Coordinator (Special events, dinners and BBQs)
- Away ride Coordinator (Organises camping trips and away rides)
- Race planners (plan and run races e.g. Strava races and regular races)
- Ride leaders (Lead groups when required on our regular rides/or explore then take us to new areas)
- Is there another position we could add? Let us know ASAP
Here’s looking to an exciting 2018!
PS: President still won’t let me get us a bouncy castle! :o(