Pete from Trailworx and SCTA will be in Parklands later this week to work on:
- a new link track from Roo Valley to Meadows (Track 6)
- refreshing Phoenix track (Track 6)
- work on flow line from NZ to 4-ways on Meadows (Track 8)
- work on Rock-a-dile south (Track 6)
- work on fall line section of T-track
There will be some SCTA trail care days announced for the next two weekends to finish off this new work but if you can provide any assistance during the week it would be great.
Stay safe and keep riding everyone!