In the next couple of days the 2016 Bushrangers Member Survey will be sent out and unlike the recent census we won’t ask you weird questions about your sex life and hopefully we won’t have a major database crash halfway through. Below is a summary of last years results and what has been done about them.
The 2015 survey showed the following issues were important to our members:
- Update website
- More activities for women
- More coaching clinics/skills training
- More participation at races as a club
- More camping events
- More variation in the ride locations
- Winter/Summer hours (Start rides later in winter)
- More information about the rides (i.e. how long and how difficult they’ll be)
- More advanced rides (longer distances, more challenging, less stopping).
The overall satisfaction rating was 3.7/5