Exciting news!!! Our incredible Women’s Advocacy officer Susie has organised a range of events for Women’s week 2015 starting March 7th. On the Tuesday we have on offer coaching sessions with some pretty incredible female riders one being Janine Jungfels. Bushranger ladies who are lucky enough to score a spot in the coaching sessions will get a discount rate of $15 rather than $30 for non-members. Please fill in the expression of interest form prior to February 29th even if your not coming to the coaching so we know rough numbers for each of the events as there are a range over the week most being free. All participants do have to be signed up with MTBA insurance be a member of our club, another club or on the free 2 month trail. We also recommend women riders to join Susie’s Facebook group .
We encourage all Bushrangers members male & female to also let other female riders know about these Women’s week events as these are all inclusive and a great way to meet other riders and have some fun on two wheels! Same as all our rides please arrive 15 minutes prior to listed start time. If coaching proves to be popular we will aim to put more sessions for all riders in the future.
Go Get Into Riding Ladies and get involved in a Bushrangers Women’s week 2016 event!
- Tuesday 8th morning and afternoon sessions Janine Jungfels & Corrine Dolan coaching Sugar bag – Ben Bennett park must fill in expression of interest by Feb 29th and Susie will get back to you once groups have been organised
- Wednesday 9th 3:30pm Susie Parklands ride Radar hill rd Kulangoor entry intermediate skills ride
- Thursday 10th 4:00pm Ferny forest (opposite big kart track) some demo bikes will be available
- Saturday 12th CORCA – WOW (Caloundra off road cycling association – Women on Wheels) ride at Sugar Bag
- Sunday 13th 7am Wooroi women’s group ride (Wooroi day use area) with Noosa Trailblazer’s women