Have you ever finished a hard day at work and said to yourself “If only I could spend these precious few hours left in the day to do MORE WORK FOR FREE”? If you said YES!… then you are a bit weird, but that’s cool because you could be a great fit with the Bushranger MTB Club Committee! So read the following and if you can help then contact Ben at [email protected]!
Executive Director – Department of Non-Local Trail Usage (aka. Away Rides/Camping Trip Organiser)
What you will need to do:
- Decide where the club could go by listening to requests from members or the MTB grapevine (note that is a metaphor – there is no actual grapevine).
- Work out if it’s a day trip or a camping event and create the itinerary with meeting points and camping locations.
- Let the Secretary know the details to publish online.
- Ride and have fun and be there to answer any questions and help things run smoothly.
What you don’t have to do:
- Calendar updates
- Website posts
- Social media updates
- Massage the President’s feet
What’s in it for you:
- Maybe some pizza at the committee meetings
- a STICKER!!
- Maybe an awkward shoulder rub?
The club is booming! The club’s membership is growing astronomically and things are happening at a dizzying speed with current projects underway and more projects on the horizon. There are a lot of balls in the air and we just need to pass a couple of them to others. In particular we know the Away Rides and Camping trips have always been a club favorite and we don’t want them to get lost under other things. Also remember that we have a great committee which will be there to help if you need it.