If you enjoy riding and using the different trails around the Sunshine Coast please show your support and become a member of the club. You’ll be hanging out with a great bunch of people with a common interest and you’ll help us contribute back to the local trail using community.
- Weekly club rides every Sunday at different trails around the area
- Regular ‘away’ rides to trails surrounding areas such as the Brisbane and Cooloola regions
- Go-GIRLs ladies only riding group
- Monthly night rides at various locations
- Ride notifications via SMS, Email and Shared Calendar (iCal or HTML)
- Access to club training and coaching sessions
- Access to the local bike shops through our monthly “Invite a bike shop” rides
- Regular club newsletter
- Access to our other Facebook group page where you can talk to over 200 local riders
- Club social occasions e.g. Xmas party, camping events and BBQs
- Have your say in local matters that involve mountain biking
|A Full membership includes the club membership fee as well as insurance through the Mountain Bike Australia (MTBA).|
You can select 'Race', 'Recreational' or 'Junior' membership levels and this is all done through the MTBA website.
See below for more information.
|A $30 Club only membership is for people who wish to come along to our rides but do not need the mountain biking insurance offered with the full membership.
This is done through the club directly - please fill out this form. Payment instructions are included on the form.
Club Membership Fees - 2016
|Race Membership (Adult)||One Year||$30||$120||$150|
|Recreational Membership (Adult)||One Year||$30||$55||$85|
|Race Membership (Junior 13-18yrs)||One Year||$25||$85||$120|
|Recreational Membership (Junior 13-18yrs)||One Year||$25||$35||$60|
|Club Only (No MTBA insurance)||One Year||$30||$30|
Are you a member of another cycling club either local or interstate? As long as your insured you can come along for a ride with us. We’d love to show you around the coast!
Free 8-week Trial MTBA Membership
We encourage riders to take advantage of the Mountain Biking Australia (MTBA) free trial program. You receive a 8-week free membership that includes nearly all of the features of a regular membership including the 24/7 personal accident and public liability insurance.
The 8-week trial membership lets you come along on all of our club activities and participate in races. However you won’t receive email/text notifications as a normal member so please check the calendar for events.
If you like what we’re about then at the end of the trial you can opt to become a financial member of the club. MTBA will notify you with instructions otherwise select one of the above options.
To sign up for the free trial go to www.joinmtba.com .