27/03/2016 – Sugarbag club ride summary
Overall a good ride with a good turnout and thankfully the rain holding off until the end of the ride.
Had a few people conquer their fears and succeed getting over a few of the hairier obstacles on the trails, which were then accompanied with the mandatory whooping and high fives afterwards. Unfortunately there were a couple of whoopsie daisies and I hope those riders pulled up OK the next day.
- I met a friendly fellow fatbiker wearing clipless sandals (I thought they were a myth).
- I accidentally did the tricky stuff because I made the mistake of following Toby and Alf.
- Paul wash his bike from from the back of his van – we think it was either black magic or he was actually dosing his bike in fuel.
- Susie’s “waahoo’s” actually echo of the trees for a whole 90 seconds and intimidate nearby birds.
- Andrew’s experiment of trying to cure a big night by bike riding didn’t work as well as he hoped.
See you next week everyone!