We’ve had a last minute rush of participants sign-on so everything is going ahead as planned! It’s going to be a good day with a good amount of riders, good weather and good beer (Paul also has a fire drum ready to go to keep us warm).
- Check-in opens at 7.30am. We will be there ready to sign you in and hand out the number plates so come out early to have a practice lap and get your bearings.
- Race 1 (1hr) – starts at 8.30am
- Race 2 (2hr) – starts at 10am-ish
- Prizes and beer – 12 noon-ish (once the 2nd race has finished)
Food and drinks
We are putting on a free sausage sizzle and will have water and soft-drinks available. Trish might be baking some delicious sugar-coma causing cakes or slices too! There will be beers from Brouhaha Brewery available for a gold coin donation after the races.
In addition to the prize for the winners, we have a heap of prizes donated by our sponsors which will go into a lucky draw so everyone has a chance to win. We will have a prize for other things as well such as best leap over Paul’s new jump feature “Little Rocketman“.
Parking and Spectators
Below is the map showing where to park and where to spectate. We don’t want cars along the side of driveway this time as it’s a bugger moving them all out and we need the space for overtaking.
We are having a charity race day at Paul’s Place on Sunday 15/07/2018 to raise money for Cystic Fibrosis Queensland.
- Cost: $30.00 for the day (plus MTBA race day license if required)
- Where: Paul’s Place (32 Ruwoldts Road Dulong)
- When: Sunday 15th July 2018 – first race starts at 8:30am
- What: 1-Hour Race (MTBA Come’n’try event, 12yo+, free insurance) / 2-Hour Race
- Who: Everyone! (need a mountain bike and helmet though)
- 1-hour “Come ‘n’ Try” Race – https://online.mtba.asn.au/ERegister.aspx?E=5732
- 2- hour Endurance Race – https://online.mtba.asn.au/ERegister.aspx?E=5733
Big thanks to our sponsors Beerwah Cycles Brouhaha Brewery EnPlusOne Giant Sunshine Coast Hit Bikes Mountain Bike Australia Palmwoods Physiotherapy Peter Legge Photography Venture Cycles and Vivelo Sports