Trail Standards, Professional Certification Framework & Curriculum, and Peak Body to Represent Trail Builders
- National standards/guidelines for the design and construction of MTB trails;
- Development of a professional certification framework for trail builders and curriculum program;
- Establishment of a peak body to represent the Australian trail building industry.
The working group has completed option papers for each of the above areas/projects and are seeking feedback from the following constituents.
- Professional trail builders;
- Clubs, private promoters and trail care alliances;
- State and territory land management agencies; and
- the MTB community.
The working group is keen to receive feedback from you. Here is a link to the generic survey and the 3 option papers which form the basis for the survey questions. The option papers will need to be read prior to completing the survey. The survey closes 27 November.
The results of the survey will be summarised and presented at the 2016 Australian MTB Summit and steps put in place to progress the 3 projects to the next level.