Clock’s ticking folks! Get your entries in now so we can work out catering, prizes etc. Entries close on Monday the 25th (we’ll still accept late entries but the price will go up because I’m a bastard etc).
This race will contribute to a member’s total winning points so they can win the new perpetual Cancer Tree Cup at end of the year.
Here are the details
We are having a charity race day at Paul’s Place on Sunday 01/07/2018 to raise money for Cystic Fibrosis Queensland.
- Cost: $30.00 for the day (plus MTBA race day license if required)
- Where: Paul’s Place (32 Ruwoldts Road Dulong)
- When: Sunday 1st July 2018 – 8am race start
- What: 1 Hour Race / eBike Race / 2 Hour Race
- Who: Everyone! (need a mountain bike and helmet though)
Registration: https://online.mtba.asn.au/ERegister.aspx?E=5669 and you can race in any and all races on the day.