Bushrangers Cystic Fibrosis Charity Race Day – 15/07/2018
OK Folks! We’ve picked a new date and made a few changes.
- First race is a 1-hour endurance race for people wanting to give racing a try for the first time. Open to all (ages 12+). It will be an MTBA “Come ‘n’ Try” event so all racers get free race insurance!
- Second race is a harder 2-hour endurance race. Rider who gets the most laps in the 2 hours wins! MTBA Race membership (or day licence) is necessary.
- We’ve removed the e-bike race altogether. We’ll gauge interest and look into a dedicated race for them later.
Here are the details
We are having a charity race day at Paul’s Place on Sunday 15/07/2018 to raise money for Cystic Fibrosis Queensland.
- Cost: $30.00 for the day (plus MTBA race day license if required)
- Where: Paul’s Place (32 Ruwoldts Road Dulong)
- When: Sunday 15th July 2018 – first race starts at 8:30am
- What: 1-Hour Race (MTBA Come’n’try event, 12yo+, free insurance) / 2-Hour Race
- Who: Everyone! (need a mountain bike and helmet though)
- 1-hour “Come ‘n’ Try” Race – https://online.mtba.asn.au/ERegister.aspx?E=5732
- 2- hour Endurance Race – https://online.mtba.asn.au/ERegister.aspx?E=5733