Camping Trip 03/01/2018 – Toogoom/Promisedland – RSVP 24/11/2017
Yo, all you happy campers.
After collating the feedback and doing a ring around to camp sites our January camping destination is Bundaberg – Toogoom/Promisedland. Being Chrissy hols many campsites are booked out. But fear not we’ve found a place to pitch our tents / park our vans.
We are heading to Bundaberg from Wednesday 3 January until Saturday 6 January. You are welcome to stay more or less nights – that’s just when we’ll be there.
- Distance from Nambour: 250km
- Campsite name: Wyper Park Scout Camp (https://www.facebook.com/
media/set/ ?set=a.1432553283438666.107 3742009.257303157630357&ty pe=3)
- Cost: $10 per site / per night (includes 2 people)
- Payment: Cash at site
- Facilities: They have showers and toilets and a table area. They are building a camp kitchen (including BBQ), which may or may not be ready.
- Riding: Promisedland and Toogoom.
- About 10km into Bundaburg
- Suggest dinner at a pub in Bundy 1 night
- About 30km to beach for post ride swim
- Promisedland is about 1/2 hour away
- Toogoom is about an hour away
We do need let them know numbers. Let us know if you are in before 24th Nov (and how many nights you are hanging around for).
We’ll let the local club know we’re heading their way and see if want to peddle with us. This is a Bushrangers Club trip – but other club’s MTBA members are welcome to join. We just need numbers by 24th Nov.
If you don’t do camping, there should be plenty of options in Bundaburg that would love to have you, just ask your friend google.
If you have any questions just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll make up an answer.