Welcome to the new 2018 Bush Rangers MTB Committee
The full 2018 annual report will be coming out soon but we wanted to quickly introduce you to your new committee for 2018.
- President – Ben “OK but this is the LAST year” Johns is happy to stay in the position for 1 more year so he can flash his recent MTBA trophy around a bit more.
- Vice President – Welcome to Greg “Sure! Why not! I love clamps” Smith who has volunteered for the VP position. He will be in charge of all vices.
- Secretary – Michael “I’m just here for the pizza” Johns will stay in the role but is planning a career change so may have to move away from role.
- Treasurer – Craig “Why did I buy a bloody fatbike” Pearson is happy to stay on in the role.
- Women’s Advocacy Officer – Susie <High pitch squeal> Hume is happy to stay on in the role.
- Trails Officer – Rob “I haven’t slept in 4 years” Macdonald will stay in the role.
We’ve removed the roles of Social Coordinator and Away Ride Coordinator and instead created a Social team that people can join and offer their help for any events and submit ideas for events and away rides.
We have also created a trail care team and a race planning team for people to join and help in the creation and organisation of trails and races.
Thanks to people who volunteered for the committee and the people who came to the AGM. Also a big thanks to Greg Bright and Cortney and Martijn for their help last year in the Social Coordinator and Away Rides Coordinator roles.
OK 2018! Let’s see what you got!