Parklands MTB Trails Project – Grant Submissions Done!
Today we submitted our applications for the Get Going Clubs grants. These are in addition to the recently submitted Gambling Benefits Fund grant and a Sunshine Coast Regional Council grant.
These applications are the result of hundreds of hours of preparation by many people from Queensland Parks and Wildlife Services, Sport and Recreation, Sunshine Coast Trails Alliance, Council, the local community and the Bushrangers committee.
Thanks to everyone who helped us and thanks to the trail builders who submitted quotations for the work.
A big thanks goes to the following people who helped strengthen our application with their letters of support:
- Ryan Guest (99 Bikes)
- Ben O’Duhring (Castara Empresa)
- Daniel Yujnovich (Crankwork Cyclery)
- Steve Ossedryver (CORCA)
- Hayden Lester (D’Aguilar Range Cycling Club)
- Marty Webster (EnPlusOne)
- Susie Hume (Go-GIRLs)
- John Searston (Have Fun Tours)
- Tony Vella (Nambour Alliance)
- Bruce Campbell (Nambour Christian College)
- Greg Hale (Nambour Rotary Club)
- Royce Vandeleur (Palmwoods Physiotherapy)
- Melissa Taylor (Parkrun)
- Mal Keeble (Sunshine Coast Cycling Club)
- Kurt Martin (Sunshine Coast Regional Council)
- Shaun Lauder (TAFE Queensland)
- Paul Lowik (Woombye State School)
- Local councillor Steve Robinson
- State MP Peter Wellington.
Now fingers crossed that it all comes through.