Bushrangers Ride the Redback
Last month was a 4 day, multi-stage race called The Redback and it’s held in lovely sunny Alice Springs NT. This is a place where ‘snake bite’ punctures could literally be caused by a snake bite!
The event has 6 different stages:
- Stage 1 – Central Communications 40km Cross Country Race
- Stage 2 – Rapid Ascent 300m ANZAC Hill Climb
- Stage 3 – Endura 22km Individual Time Trial
- Stage 4 – Cyclecover 22km Night Race
- Stage 5 – Lasseters Hotel 50km Cross Country Race
- Stage 6 – Chifley Alice Springs Resort 45km Cross Country Race
There were over 130 riders and our own Rod Brannock and Graeme Hall went over there and did pretty bloody well with Rod getting 1st in his category and Graeme getting 14th in his.
For more details and results for each stage check out the website at http://www.rapidascent.com.au/theredback/
Nice work guys!