Major Grant Success!
Get Going Clubs ($7500)
Get Playing Places and Spaces ($100,000)
Official media release by the Hon Curtis Pitt: http://statements.qld.gov.au/Statement/2016/11/25/sunshine-coast-clubs-share-in-governments-investment-in-sport-and-recreation
This success was the result of many hours of effort and assistance from the QPWS, Sunshine Coast Trails Alliance, the local community and the Bushrangers committee.
Additionally we thank the following people for their help and support:
- Ryan Guest (99 Bikes)
- Ben O’Duhring (Castara Empresa)
- Daniel Yujnovich (Crankwork Cyclery)
- Steve Ossedryver (CORCA)
- Hayden Lester (D’Aguilar Range Cycling Club)
- Marty Webster (EnPlusOne)
- Susie Hume (Go-GIRLs)
- John Searston (Have Fun Tours)
- Tony Vella (Nambour Alliance)
- Bruce Campbell (Nambour Christian College)
- Greg Hale (Nambour Rotary Club)
- Royce Vandeleur (Palmwoods Physiotherapy)
- Melissa Taylor (Parkrun Nambour)
- Mal Keeble (Sunshine Coast Cycling Club)
- Kurt Martin (Sunshine Coast Regional Council)
- Shaun Lauder (TAFE Queensland)
- Paul Lowik (Woombye State School)
- Rob Macdonald (Sunshine Coast Trails Alliance)
- Kathy Rogers (Department of Sport and Recreation)
- Eugene Craddock and Justin Enslin (Queensland Parks and Wildlife)
- Local councillor Steve Robinson
- State MP Peter Wellington
Congratulations and thank you to all involved. We better prepare ourselves for a busy 2017!
The Queensland Government provided $107,500 to the Bushrangers MTB Club Sunshine Coast Inc for the Parklands MTB Trails Project and Beginners Skills Programme to increase Queenslanders participation in sport and recreation activities.
This project is proudly supported by Sunshine Coast Council’s grants program