RACE TIME! 3hr Endurance Race at Paul’s Place – 29th July
We’re heading back to the Paul’s private push-bike playground and he has been busy these last few months so expect new features to explore as you smash out the laps.
This time we’re running with a 3hr endurance format (otherwise known as cross-country endurance or XCEN). You try and do as many 4km laps as possible in the timeframe and where equal number of laps have been completed the one with the fastest time overall wins.
After the race stay around for a BBQ lunch and drinks.
When: Saturday 29/07/2017 at 9AM (Registration between 7AM and 8:30AM)
Where: Ruwoldts Road, Dulong – map
Race Format: Cross-country Endurance (XCEN)
Costs: $10 (Bushranger members free – use the discount code)
Who can ride?: Anyone with MTBA race insurance (or a day licence)
Registration Closes: Wednesday 26/07/2017
- No ‘On-the-day’ registrations, please use the above registration link.
- If you are an MTBA Recreational member a race day permit will be an additional $15.
- Parking on-site is limited, please ensure you don’t block access to neighbouring properties or the road.
- The Bushrangers membership discount code will be sent out to current members via email.
- Three categories – A for the serious, B for the sandbaggers, and C for those giving it a go.