2017 Bush Ranger’s AGM – Sunday March 19th, 2pm
It’s AGM time for 2017 (and that’s means “Annual General Meeting” not “Asiatic Geese Migration” – don’t repeat my embarrassing mistake).
So this year’s AGM will be back at the Arts and Ecology Centre located within the Maroochy Regional Bushland Botanic Gardens at Tanawha – https://goo.gl/maps/CoXPm2WcWeQ2.
The meeting will kick off at 2pm and food and drinks will be provided. Ben will probably show us an awesome PowerPoint again – WOOHOOO!!! (that was sarcasm).
Want to add an item to the agenda?
If you have something you want on the agenda then send it through to [email protected] by the 03/03/2017 so I can get it written up and sent out to everyone.
Want to have a go in the Committee?
We are planning on adding a few new positions this year so if there is something you’d like to be involved in then throw your hat in the ring.
Committee positions and example tasks
- President (Ride calendar, advocacy, grants, project and stakeholder management)
- Secretary (Club administration, social media, grants, helps committee)
- Treasurer (Watches the money and assets)
- Woman’s advocacy officer (GoGirls)
- Training officer (Organise coaching training, training clinics and beginner rides)
- Trails officer (Adopt-a-trail system and trail care days)
- Social Coordinator (Camping trips, special events and BBQs)
- Race committee member (plan and run races e.g. Strava races and regular races)
- Ride leaders (Lead groups on our regular routes or search and take us to new areas)
I’m currently checking with the current committee members to see who wants to stay and who wants to go so I’ll put up that information ASAP.
Here’s looking to an exciting 2017!
PS: I tried to get a bouncy castle but the President knocked it back